Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

28.Salvador Dali, The Persistence of Memory (1931)

28.Salvador Dali, The Persistence of Memory (1931)

This painting is one of his most recognizable works by artist Salvador Dali. It is a famous surrealist piece painting introduced the image of the soft melting pocket watch. It showed the central thinking and understanding of the relativity of space and time theory by Albert Einstein's of artist in this time. My first time attracted by this painting in junior high school. Although this painting have many explanation, I think it have different meaning for different person and time. When I saw the description of others, I am interesting of the relativity of space and time theory by Albert Einstein, It is so funny to use an surrealist piece to present a real world. For me, in this time, I feel it is presenting that "Whatever the time or space, human is different to control. Therefore we just can hug what we have now."

No comments:

Post a Comment